Tuesday, January 04, 2005

It's official . . . we're goin'!



To San Antonio!

(So I'm a little slow on the updates!)

Steven starts his new job at Valero on January 17, 2005. We've found a house and are working on getting that started . . . we are building a new one, and we go to the Ryland Design Center on the 13th to pick out all the stuff . . . brick, floors, cabinets, counter tops, all that. We also found an apartment, and the furniture that we are renting for it will be delivered on the 14th.

Now we just have to get this house listed. That will probably happen tomorrow or Thursday. I love this house . . . so much has happened here . . . Claire was born here . . . I'm going to miss it! But I think I'm going to love San Antonio more!

1 comment:

Lauri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.