Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bringing them back, one by one.

Claire came home yesterday...Steven met my mom and dad at a mall just outside of Houston for the pickup. From what I can tell, the reunion between Ethan and Claire was just joyous! (Do I need to explain "sarcasm" here? lol!) As they got in the car, Claire tossed a rolled up piece of paper at Ethan and said, "Here. I made a present for you. It's a telescope."

After all that love, they are back to their old selves today...screaming and fighting over a Sponge Bob ball!

I got a little work done while Claire was gone, but not as much as I thought I would. It was really nice having that time with Ethan...and I know it meant a lot to him, also. Even though he is the only boy, he is still the middle child, and a special one at that, so he never gets time with just me and Steven...sometimes one or the other, but never both. So, it really was great!

No comments: