Thursday, May 03, 2007

Why don't they ever sign me up for napkins or paper plates?

Cinco de Mayo is coming up, so Allison's Spanish Class is having a party. Well, not just her Spanish Class, but ALL 6 Spanish Classes. The teacher's have gotten smart, and decided to bribe the students with the deal of replacing their lowest quiz grade with a 100 if they bring something for the party. Allison signs me right up...for cupcakes. She wanted to sign me up for cookies, but, that was already taken, so 3,074 cupcakes it is! *So I exaggerate a little.*

"But what about the napkins, paper plates, cups...why don't you ever sign me up for that really easy stuff?", I ask her.

"Oh, I don't know. I didn't think about that."

Tonight's Agenda: 3,074 Cinco de Mayo themed cupcakes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I feel your pain. My son told me about the last party and asked if I could bring something. I said sure, sign me up. Well I will never EVER do that again. He signed me up for EVERY SINGLE BLANK SPOT left on the list. His teacher sent a note telling me how greatful she was and how much they appreciated my generosity, blah blah blah. Gosh darnit! I had to buy all of the crap - THANK GOD FOR DOLLAR STORES!!