Saturday, October 29, 2005

I don't think I've sat down all week.

These past two weeks have been the busiest ever, and I don't really know why. Mostly doctor and dentist appointments, I guess. Plus, Ethan's birthday was Thursday (Oct. 27). We only did a family thing, but it seems like just ordering a cake is too much stress sometimes! Today, Allison and I are getting some stuff ready for a Halloween party we are going to tomorrow. We are bringing 'the craft'...the kids are going to make ghosts out of paper plates, a black or orange construction paper hat, and crepe paper. They are really cute, but we have to get everything cut up and ready for the kids to just glue it all together.

Also, I'm finally an Aunt! lol! Brian and Kenny got a puppy-Groban-who is such a cute little ball of puff I cannot wait to see him! I spent a lot of time earlier trying to post a picture, but it wouldn't work, for some reason. I don't know why I can do things once, then for some reason can never figure it out again.

OMG! Can't believe I didn't blog this last night...probably too worn out. I actually had a demon child at my house...and I actually felt sorry for Ethan! Ethan is usually the one who is causing the problems and stuff, but this kid was something else! Of course his mother thinks he's an angel..."That's just who he is and I wouldn't change him for the world!" NEVER AGAIN!

And . . . Allison had her very first party/dance last night! It was a Halloween/Masquerade party at her friend's church, so I wasn't too worried. But my baby is growning up! And OMG she is so beautiful! I can't believe I made her!

No comments: