Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So...

So...a couple of weeks ago, I typed out a new post on my laptop. Poured my heart out and was even crying. Basically, I love where we live now, my new home, my kids (challenging as they may be) and my husband, who is the best man ever created, has put up with more from me than he ever should have and I wouldn't have blamed him if he left me long ago.

However, that post totally disappeared into the magic place that is the internet. GRRRRR! It left me completely drained, but now I'm back!

There is no way I could possibly update everything that has happened in the last few months, but like I said, I love San Antonio and our lives! Allison is doing great in school, Ethan is trying hard and we have him seeing a new psychologist and a psychiatrist and we like them both. Claire is just too funny! Frida and Remy are doing just fine, and we just adopted another kitten, Mollie, yesterday...we will pick her up on Friday. She's too cute! Very fuzzy and black and white. Has 'princess' written all over her!

One of my goals is to figure out how to add pictures to my posts!

No comments: