Monday, July 10, 2006

I think I'm all swapped out!

Got Ethan back yesterday, and now all my little birds are back in the nest. If only it were really that peaceful and idyllic! (I'm really turning old and bitter, aren't I? lol!)

Now...it's time for me to really get down to work! I need to finish up a couple of things for friends, then start making stuff to sell on etsy or where ever. My problem is staying on track...I start on one thing, then think, "Ooo! I wonder what would happen if I did this?", then I move on to that and forget all about what I was working on first! So, the mission for today is 'focus'.

And Gayla, if you are reading this...good luck tomorrow, keep your mouth shut, and let the doctors and nurses do their jobs! LOL! ;)

1 comment:

vicci said...

HI Girl...How are ya???? I read your blog all the time...just got back from a trip to the wilderness...check out my blog! How is the baby kitten?????