Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I've been blindsided...

By Ethan. And I can't even talk about it. But, suffice it to say, along with the physical abuse of his sisters and all the yelling and screaming going on here 24/7, I am losing it. I am totally maxed out on anti-anxiety meds but, in the last week have had 3 really bad anxiety attacks. One where I got to the point where I actually passed out. I don't think Ethan and Claire knew about it, but, Allison saw it, and it really scared her. And the thing is, since I started taking the Clonazipam last summer, I don't think I've had one...and I was only taking one or two a day. Now I'm maxed out at 6, and I'm having them every day. It's just awful having them all together all the time, but we just don't have a choice.

So...if I'm not checking in here, I'm probably checked in somewhere else.

No comments: