Friday, February 09, 2007

Ask a stupid question!

Ethan has a doctor's appointment today, so I have to pick him up at school about a half hour earlier than he would normally get out. So today, I wrote a note for his teacher, so that he would have his things together in his backpack by then and be ready to go.

Last year, the last thing he had before they got out was PE, and it was always so hard when I had to pick him up then. When you come to pick up your child, they call from the office to the classroom where the child is. But, the gym is so loud, the teachers would never hear, then I would have to go up and get him then get his stuff and all that...blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, I'm driving him to school this morning and I'm telling him that I will be picking him up early, then I ask, "What's the last thing you do before you get out of school?" He just turns and looks at me like I am the King of the Idiots and says, "Dismissal, Mom!"

Ok, yeah. Maybe I could have worded that better!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hahahhah. geeeeeez mom!

FoOliSh said...

Foolish don't think its a stupid Question..