Friday, July 27, 2007

Ummm...HELLO?!? People who work at TNT!

The people who watch TNT during the day are probably people like me: Moms who are home with or without their kids, love 'Law & Order', and absolutely, positively cannot stand Soap Operas! So WHY ON EARTH are you suddenly programming freaking GOLF TOURNAMENTS during our Prime Time hours???

We can't stand Golf Tournaments, either! Besides, there is the Golf Channel just for that specific reason! To show golf. All the time. Twenty-four seven. All golf, all the time. Not to mention ESPN and ESPN 2. Plus Channel 26 (on my TV) that, I have no idea what it is, but it always has sports on. Mostly basketball, but, seeing as how the San Antonio Spurs have just recently reclaimed their title of World Champions of Basketball and are entitled to a little time off, probably wouldn't mind sitting down and watching a golf tournament themselves. So use Channel 26 even! Use all 4, PLUS interrupt the SOAP OPERAS for Christsakes! They provide nothing valuable to the community at all. At least we can learn some scientific stuff with 'Law & Order'.

Or...at the very least...couldn't you please, PLEASE wait until 'Charmed' is scheduled? Then interrupt all you want, by all means!

Please, please TNT...I beg of you down on my knees...bring back my 'Law & Order'. Otherwise I'm just forced into doing things like laundry and cleaning bathrooms and mopping the kitchen...and I've really had enough of that.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad I didn't turn to TNT during the golf tournament...I would have thrown my TV right out the window. Plus, I'm still mad that TNT stopped airing old reruns of Saved By The Bell. That station's just going down hill if you aske me.

Oh, and I'm jealous that you live in SA. Dallas is gross. We've been here 3 years, but we're moving in a couple of months. I'll miss my friends desperately, but this city? Not so much.

Anonymous said...

excellent rant!

i have no cable or anything fancypants so am forced to be housewifey. What I wouldn't give for a little L&O to break up the day :)

lisa {milkshake} said...

I love Law & Order! So much that I think I've seen every single one.

Lauri said...

Apparently, the people at TNT did not read my blog! The damn golf tournaments are still going on...ALL. WEEKEND. LONG.