Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm too old for kids!

Well, sadly, since Dean didn't come anywhere near Houston, Dave decided he wanted his kids back, since he finished everything up in Chicago early. So the boys left today. I am wiped out, and my back hurts and the Aleve isn't doing anything to help it! lol! Now, if I can just make it through the weekend, school starts on Monday and I can be home all alone for the first time in over 13 years and enjoy the peace and quiet! : )

Guess what we are doing tonight? We are going to meet Claire's Kindergarten teacher! I don't think there ever was a kid more excited about starting school. This is her teacher's first year teaching...good thing she has Claire to break her in right! lol!

Tomorrow evening we get to meet Ethan's teacher. Found out she just completed her Master's in Education. Good thing too, because she's gonna need it!

As for Allison, her biggest problem right now is finding a cool tote bag. Apparently it's not cool if your mom makes it for you. But it is cool to go to Old Navy and get one just like everyone else's. She is the 'Anti-Me'. lol!

1 comment:

Lei said...

Met our teachers tonight too, lol!

Thanks so much for your note... I may definitely have to take you up on that!