"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Woo Hoo, what a ride!"
A good one, no?
Onto other things:
1) It quit raining and damn it got hot!
2) My children are THE MOST expensive children ever made! And I'm not talking about things like having to have "The" designer clothes, or "Those" shoes. Y'all know me; I don't go for that. I'm talking about just basic living and keeping them alive and healthy expenses. That must have come from Steven's side of the family, because I didn't have these problems.
3) If Claire asks me one more time, "How many days until school starts?", I'm going to scream.
4) Oh, who am I kidding...I'm gonna scream anyway. I am one slammed door away from the psycho ward!
5) Tonight we get to meet McGruff the Crime Dog, and all the kids are gonna be finger printed. Like we'd have to worry. A kidnapper would have them for all of 45 minutes, be driven out of his mind and have his wallet emptied because
something would happen, and drop them off right at our doorstop ASAP! lol!
6) Really, they are not that bad. And one at a time, they are my dream child and I'm living my dream life. But, having all 3 at home and together all the time? Not so much.
7) Oh! Steven has an ulcerated uvula. Does that top a sinus infection?
8) OK-seriously-it's not that bad. And I'm laughing as I type this, so I hope you take it in the way it was intended!
9) Time for me to take a shower. I don't want to smell worse than McGruff the Crime Dog!