Saturday, March 26, 2005

So we negotiated...

I told Allison I would negotiate with her, because she is doing really great in school, she is helping me so much with Steven being in San Antonio, and because she is just an all around great kid. So, $15 or getting her ears double pierced. She chose the piercing, of course!

So we went to Claire's yesterday morning to have that done . . . stopped at Starbucks along the way, of course. Then we went shopping . . . we went to Super Target (ya know, I need to get one of THOSE hats! lol!) and Kohl's and Old Navy. She ended up with a couple of skirts and a few shirts and some socks. Then we went to Chelsea's for lunch.

This morning I took her with me to Starbucks, then we went to Blockbuster and rented a few movies . . . now we are sitting here in the den (alone! Steven took Ethan and Claire with him to the store) watching a Harry Potter movie. Ok, ok . . . so I'm blogging, too! But I'm not one to just sit and watch TV and do nothing. It's nice to have this kind of time with her . . .

No comments: