Friday, October 13, 2006

Oops.



I think I completely skipped over the fact that Steven and I just had our 14th Anniversary this week! October 10. Mom was here last weekend, so she babysat while Steven and I went to The Melting Pot...which has to be the best restaurant ever! All that melted chocolate...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

He has definitely grown a lot since our 10th...when I had to drive myself to Domino's and pick up our pizza, because he had no clue that 10 years could possibly be special.

But that's all I'll say about that. The rest would just bring everybody down and probably actually make you believe that he really is a dumb bastard. However, he really is a genius, and has proven that several times-Dean's List every single semester of college, complete academic scholarship, and in life in general-and he's not really a bastard. He does happen to be a son-of-a-bitch, though...and those of you who know Julie, know that statement is entirely true!

Moving on...

Tip of the Day: When your kids come to you and say, "Mom, can I eat this in my room?", you just respond, "Just make sure you bring a paper towel and don't get any crumbs on the floor because roaches and scorpions will come in your room if there are crumbs in the carpet."...Suddenly, eating in the kitchen doesn't seem like a bad deal at all! ROFL!!!

2 comments:

Odd Mix said...

That's a great tip! And happy aniversary!

sc@vp said...

that's some excellent parenting advice.

i'm TOTALLY using it. (in, like, five years)