Friday, October 20, 2006

What's new?

Well, I broke my foot again. At least I still have the uber sexy and fashionable "Boot"...as seen here, relaxing in Starbucks a few months ago. I think this time around, I am attatching a munkeepod label to it.



And I just have to make sure everyone in the universe sees this picture at least once! It was Kat's idea...she just told everyone that she had an idea, and needed to take a picture of each one of us looking up. Then she put it all together. Of course, once again, I am the different one in the picture, with my chin resting in my hands. But I think it's good! Actually, I think it's perfect! I just don't know how come I am always different...ok, now who's singing:

One of these things is not like the others?
One of these things just doesn't belong?

Then I can't remember the rest...I was never a big Sesame Street fan.

So...taa-daaaaaa!


Here's the lineup, left to right...
Adriana, Myriam, Kat, Lauri, Luli and Cece

No comments: