Sunday, February 19, 2006

I think I jinxed myself...

Just talking last week about none of us being sick...and I even knocked on wood! I think that's just an old wive's tale, because it didn't work! But, it's not too bad, really. Allison just isn't feeling well...I think the allergy/sinus stuff is getting her pretty good. She was home 2 days last week, and still isn't much better today. She's not running a fever or anything, and her cough is loose, so she doesn't need breathing treatments, but I don't think a doctor could really do much more than I'm already doing.

And I've got the sinus headache from hell, myself. The whole left side of my face and head feels like it's going to explode!

I probably should quit talking about it now, so it doesn't spread to anyone else or get any worse! lol! I'm not even gonna knock on wood this time.

3 comments:

vicci said...

Hope you both feel better soon!

mamatulip said...

Ack! I swear it's seeping through the computer screen. ***Feel better***

Tree said...

BLAH!
mama_tulip's right; we're all passing it around!
Hope it passes quick.