Monday, January 09, 2006

Well, it's been a few days...

We've been busy, but nothing exciting. Although Allison and I did go to a flea market on Saturday and that was kinda cool. I got some old photographs and some old books in Spanish and German. Should make for some interesting collages!

Had lunch with Steven today, then went to Hobby Lobby and Michael's...I swear to GOD I don't know what happens to me when I'm in those stores!!! I went into Hobby Lobby looking for silver foil tape ONLY. They didn't have any...only copper as usual...and ended up walking out of there with $30 worth of stuff! Then I went to Michael's because a little package of stuff I got last week got lost somewhere in the vortex. Costs like $3.00. I ended up getting a few other things that I can use for the Artist Trading Cards I'm doing this week for a swap, but seriously thought I would get out of there for under $20. I have NO IDEA how I ended up spending like $65!!! I swear they add some kind of surcharge onto my bill! Seriously people...never let me go in those stores without a guardian! That is just going to have to be my New Year's Resolution.

Steven: I am very sorry! I swear to you, for the next 6 mos., AT LEAST, that I will not go in there without you! So you better get me one of those little ankle things that will shock the shit out of me if I even go in the parking lot...because Michael's has the cutest little 'pasta maker machines' JUST FOR SCULPEY!!! And they are only $24.99!

However, on a better note, I went into Old Navy and didn't spend a dime! I don't think I have ever walked out of Old Navy without buying something. So I've gotta get credit for that!

Oh...and the doc upped my anti-depression meds, so that's good too! But you know what? I just remembered...I think Ethan had an appointment with Dr. Pliszka last week...and we missed it. Better give him a call!

5 comments:

Tree said...

Hey!
Kudos on the not spending at Old Navy. That has never happened with me...
Doesn't money tend to slip through the fingers all to easily?
What anti-depressants are you on,if you don't mind my asking? I've done Paxil and Zoloft.

Shari said...

Hi---I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I am still around! I haven't been online much (winter blues???)---but I do not want to lose touch.
hugs, shari

Lori said...

So did you call the dr. I have a hard time believing you could forget ANYTHING that might help with that kid! LOL

And if your meds are up that helps explain the whole spending thing...muahahahahhahaha

vicci said...

Oh My!!!! This is how it is with me!!! I always say to Andy..."Please get out the blinders Honey"!!!!!! I know they see me coming a mile away...LOL, Vicci

Lauri said...

Lori-I know!!! But, called to make another appointment and can't get in until Feb 6 ...so y'all have to remind me! lol! But he did give us refills, and that's all that really matters, right? lol!