Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday

And it ain't purty! Kath wants to see 'All of Me'...so I thought I would start out with the me in the morning.

So this is me first thing in the morning. I have naturally curly hair, so it doesn't look so great first thing. Serious bedhead! And yes, it's the end of January and I'm still wearing Christmas pajama pants, but, they're warm. This particular day, I got to enjoy my coffee while sitting on the couch, watching the Today Show. I don't know how I got custody of the TV, and Claire did not!


But then I quickly move on to this...working in my studio/study, if time permits. And yes, there are days when I will spend the whole day in this room, in my pajamas, never getting into actual clothes. Those are good days!

6 comments:

mamatulip said...

Here's to days where you stay in your jammies all day!

Your couch looks so comfy...I wanna sit on it and nurse a cup of coffee with you. ;)

Lori said...

That's your natural hair...??? I work fricken hard to get my hair to do that....hmph!

You are so cute...hehe

Lauri said...

Yeah...and I work damn hard to straighten it out! lmao! I should post a picture when I just let it go one day...everybody always thinks I just got a perm!

vicci said...

I love these pics Lauri!!!! Looks like me...only I'm sitting at this "puter" now...in my jammies! I haven't felt like getting out of my jammies all week! I'm gonna look at more photos today from the boxes of "old ones"...that's always a good excuse to stay in the jams! Hope you get to have a nice peaceful day!

Misty Mawn said...

Today was PJ Party at my daughters school, even the teachers sported pj's.
Nothing better than working in pj's!~
:)

Thanks for your thoughtful comments!!! :)

Shari said...

Hello girly!! I never know whether to post a reply to your comments on my blog, or to write to you on your blog?? If I reply on my blog---how will you know that I replied??? Am I blog challenged or what??? How do I learn all the protocol??? Well, in answer to your "oh so relevent post"---I AM A FREE WOMAN AGAIN! I actually get Joey (my 3 yr old grandson) and myself dressed in the morning in anticipation of going out of the house!!! Nothing fancy---money is really tight with the new car, but I've been grocery shopping twice, to Michael's, JoAnn's and Barnes and Nobles!!! And the real treat is the drive-thru at Starbucks!! I love your PJ pictures and I love blogging with you.
hugs, shari xxx