Sunday, December 25, 2005

Camera Tossing

So I read about this thing called 'Camera Tossing' (or throwing, or something like that) and I've been wanting to try it. Friday night, mom,dad, Brian, Steven and I and the kids went down to the Riverwalk for dinner and to see the Christmas lights...we took the river cruise and everything, and I thought that would be the perfect time to try it. Of course, I wasn't actually going to throw the camera up in the air, but I did move it really fast while taking the picture! lol! Here are a couple of those shots...this is great with Christmas lights!






I am also including a picture of the Tower Life Building and a picture of the Rivercenter Mall, because I thought they came out pretty great.





It has definitely been a very busy few days around here, and I feel like I could sleep for a week! It's been a great Christmas, and I hope everyone else has had a wonderful holiday as well!

1 comment:

Tree said...

That is WAY cool. I must copy you as soon as humanly possible!