Monday, December 12, 2005

I know it's getting close to Christmas...

Because I didn't get to sit down all weekend! And as much laundry and cleaning as we did on Saturday, I don't think I will EVER catch up! When the children outnumber the adults-it's impossible!

Yesterday Allison and I went to San Marcos to The Paper Bear. It's this little shop of everything...candy, cards, toys, beads, t-shirts, house deco stuff, bath stuff, unique clothing and jewelry, artwork-including Frida Kahlo...and just about anything else you can think of! It was my absolute FAVORITE store when I was in college there. Actually, on the way home, Allison called my mom to ask her a question and mom asked her what we were doing. Allison told her she and I had gone to The Paper Bear, and mom said, "Oh, I remember that place! Everytime we balanced her checkbook about half the checks were from there!" lmao! And, geez! San Marcos has grown!!!

Anyway, Al and I went there and to a diner on the corner to eat, then stopped at the Wal-Mart in Schertz on the way home. That's a cool Wal-Mart! It's set up differently than any other one I've ever seen. We got some Christmas decorations-well, really, stuff for me to put together to decorate for Christmas. I'll take pictures if they turn out alright! Did some Christmas shopping...got some stocking stuffer stuff, and Allison thought that was really cool that she could help me pick that stuff out. We had a really fun day!

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch...Steven took Ethan and Claire to the park, played outside and stuff. So they had a good day, also.

So now, I have to get to work. I'm going to have a full time job for the next two weeks getting all the stuff done that I want to get done! Wish me luck!

No comments: