Monday, December 19, 2005

Is it Christmas yet?

It just took me about 7 hours to go to Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby.

I guess I should add that I went to the Wal-Mart in Schertz, because it is brand new and TOTALLY AWESOME, but it's only about 20 minutes away, so the travel time doesn't really add too much to it.

And yikes! Mom, Dad and Brian will be here Friday morning! (Oh, and get this: Brian is flying from Houston to San Antonio Friday morning while Mom and Dad are driving...Mom and Dad will time their trip so that they can pick Brian up at the airport on their way into town! That just cracks me UP!!! Why doesn't he just ride with them???) Only leaves me 3 days to do everything I wanted to do. If I can just keep the kids from messing up what I do get done! *Ummm, yeah. Good luck with that, Lauri.*

It's only 7:00 pm, but I can hardly keep my eyes open. I think I'll go to bed and just start fresh tomorrow morning.

No comments: