Saturday, November 12, 2005

AWESOME! TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Another fellow Blogger
">Link

Hayley, put a link on her blog to mine! This is the first time this has ever happened to me and all I can do is listen to Madonna's 'Like a Virgin' in my head, over and over again! I feel like a total celebrity!

I'm also trying to post a link to her blog from this post right here...I don't know if this is gonna work, or how, but, if you can, hop on over there and check her out...and her absolutely brand new perfectly wonderful little baby, Isabella.

If this actually works, it'll be like the perfect day for me...a new accomplishment in the magic of the internet world AND new shoes! It really doesn't get any better than that!

Thanks Hayley, and take it easy!

3 comments:

LoriLaurieLauri said...

Well fuck. It doesn't work. Anybody know how to make it work? Otherwise, I'm just gonna have to settle with the new shoes.

Lauri

Hayley said...

NOOOOOOO! DON'T GIVE UP!! OK...here's the deal-e-o...my brother and dad are coming up to the hospital to watch the UGA vs. Auburn football game with me. If I'm not tired tonite when it's over...I'll write a touritorial for you to follow on how to do it. HEADS UP....not easy. ONCE YOU FIGURE IT OUT...it is!! Following my directions shouldn't be too difficult...I just jumped in and did it.

If you want to attempt it...what you do is log on to your template. If you don't know how to do that...go to blogspot.com....put in username/password....click on "change setting", next click on "template". Scroll down on the template area...the "box" within the screen...about 3/4's of the way down, you'll see (and you have to look HARD!)the wording "side bar titles". And this is where you put your links. There maybe some sample links on your page...I forget...if they are still there...then just type in your website you want to link.

If none of this helped...I can show you examples...or I'll give you the password to my blog and you can fish around in the template to see what it looks like...as long as you don't crash it!! LOL...

Let me know if anything I told you helped...and if not...I'll be more than happy to be more detailed. But in the meantime...you can at least more about your template if you don't already!!!

smiles,

Hayley

Hayley said...

and BTW...new shoes are the BEST!!!