Friday, November 04, 2005

I didn't want to post again until...

Things settle down here but, I don't think that is ever going to happen. It's been a rough week...Remy died very suddenly and the kids were very upset. Especially Allison. Allison was Remy's person. She would stay up on her bed all day, and sleep with her at night. Really, I didn't want to post again until I could give Remy a proper blog, complete with pictures. Hopefully I can take care of that this weekend. The vet just called, and Remy's ashes are ready to be picked up, so I guess I will do that today. I don't want to leave them there all weekend, but I have to work it in between Ethan's ARD, Claire's tantrums, going to the grocery store and getting a birthday gift for Allison's friend who's party is tomorrow morning.

All you people who are thinking about having kids...just realize that it never stops!

No comments: