Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm working on it, I'm working on it!

Geez! Trying to upload all these pictures is a bitch. I'm up to 500 and something pictures now in my camera...I really need to transfer them all to a CD so I can delete everything and start over. Then, when I get just about finished, it says there was a disconnection between the camera and the computer or something, and I have to start all over again!

But, I did change the picture on my profile to my new tattoo, so you've all got something new to look at!

Now I have to go exchange the jacket I bought Friday for the Christmas party we are going to this Friday...I went conservative with all black, but all I can think about is the red and black one...the other one I had to choose from. And just when has it ever been me to go conservative anyway??? I used to wear leather pants and "that red dress" to the Exxon stuff just because is WASN'T conservative. So...I'm going with the red!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

HA! HA! One of the nicknames my twin sister and I have are "Ying & Yang". Or...the "Mad Twins"...because our names are "Madison and Madeline" (Hayley is my middle name). OR..."Pete & Repeat"..."Gruesome Twosome".

ANYHOW...OUCH!! Didn't it hurt getting that there on the ankle? I don't have any tatoo's. That would be a big "no~no" in my profession. But it's cool. I like it.

See, you haven't had your Starbucks fix yet, have you? Hmmmm? Starbucks will fix your computer/camera issues!! :o)

Take care...hope you're enjoying your "quiet time"...tell little E~Claire NO MORE CAILLOU!!!!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Sorry. I got into a rhythm of hitting those keys over & over...like playing the piano...

OK...Bye...

LoriLaurieLauri said...

Hayley, honey...are you bored??? lol!

No, the tattoo didn't hurt. I have another one on the other side of my ankle, and that one didn't hurt either. Nothing hurts after you've delivered an 8+ pound baby out of your hoo-ha. rofl!

It hurt Steven though! lmao!

So, I went and got my Starbucks fix...the camera shouldn't give me any problems now, huh? And I went to a scrapbooking store and got lots of stuff...paper, yarn, ribbons, people cut outs...I must have spent an hour in there! I need to quit shopping and just get something done! And let me tell you...little E Claire wasn't so sweet while we were there! lol!

Hope you're feeling better!
Lauri

Hayley said...

Yes, bored. Guilty as charged. Sorry! :o(

I went to the doctor earlier. I have a viral respiratory infection and bronchitis. Lots of fun. Now lets hope Bell doesn't get it. I don't know if it's from the surgery when I had the C-Section, or just being around the germy hospital. Any of the above. Who knows!!

Yeah, I could imagine that passing an 8+lb baby through the "hoo~ha" would smart a bit. Eli weighed 9lbs 8oz...GOD BLESS C-SECTIONS!!!LOL....

Ohhhhh...I love scrapbooking! So much fun! Sorry E~Claire wasn't good for you!! Aunt Hayley still thinks she's the cutest thing!! ;o)

Thanks again for sharing the pictures!! So cute!!
Take care,

Hayley